Vacancies at SPS - 4
Sevenoaks Primary is a ‘good school’ (OfSTED December 2017). We are successful and oversubscribed, and are now located in a brand new state-of-the-art building as of September 2017.
We can offer:
- A positive ethos – everyone matters and everyone is valued. ‘We are all equal and our teachers are all kind’*
- Fantastic children – ‘the pupils are proud of the school and enthusiastic about their learning’*
- Continuous personal development
- Support and good practice – ‘this is the only school I have ever worked at where staff, as well as pupil well-being, is held in high regard and actively encouraged’*
- An opportunity to be strategic, creative and inspirational.
* OfSTED December 2017
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
General Class Based EYFS / KS1 Teaching Assistant - Full time
Sevenoaks Primary School has a vacancy for an EYFS / KS1 Teaching Assistant with a start date of Monday 2nd September 2019 (term time).
The successful candidate will:
- work under the direction and guidance of the class teacher
- have the ability to work in partnership with other colleagues within a caring, supportive and hardworking team
- have previous experience working as a teaching assistant, or within a primary school setting
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 17th July 2019 @ 9.00am
Interview date: Monday 22 July 2019
Sevenoaks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Applications should be made via Kent Teach and a tour of the school will form part of the interview process, should your application be shortlisted.
We currently have a vacancy for a Midday Supervisor. 1 ½ hours per day, term-time only, starting in September 2019.
For further information, please contact the School Office on 01732 453952 or email@example.com
Breakfast Club Assistant
We currently have a vacancy for an assistant to work in our busy and fun Breakfast Club: Monday to Friday, 7.50 to 8.50 a.m. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and friendly team and to enjoy a lively atmosphere!
Please contact Sue Thompson in the School Office for further details/ an application form: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sevenoaks Primary School has a vacancy for a Maternity Cover full-time Outstanding KS1 Class Teacher.
Commencing October 2019.
Applications are invited from outstanding NQTs or teachers who are energetic, enthusiastic, innovative practitioners keen to develop their teaching and inspire our children.
The position provides an excellent opportunity within a strong team of talented, supportive and caring colleagues for a candidate who:
- is looking to plan and work as part of a team within an inclusive school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
- has an excellent working knowledge of the National Curriculum
- is flexible and adaptable
- is committed to excellence in education and would relish working with children who are lively, highly motivated and keen to learn
Sevenoaks Primary School (judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted 2010) is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its pupils. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
A school tour will form part of the interview process, should your application be successful.
Pay grade : MPS
No previous applicants need apply.
Closing date Friday 6 September 2019
Applications should be made via Kent Teach
Sevenoaks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For any enquiries, telephone: 01732 453952 or email: email@example.com
Please note that no previous applicants need apply for any of our current vacancies.