Transfer to Secondary School
This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change. We strongly advised you to contact the individual schools directly for correct information and to carefully read the admissions criteria.
Where can I get further help and information?
- Do speak to your class teacher or phase leader. We are here to help and will give as much advice and support as you need.
- You can ring the Secondary Admissions Team on 03000 412121.
- You can refer to the Admission to Secondary School in Kent information available on the KCC website www.kent.gov.uk/secondaryadmissions
- You can contact the secondary schools direct.
- You can visit the government website www.direct.gov.uk for links to school Ofsted reports and performance data.
Please see the attachments below for open events for entry in 2021.