Opportunities at Sevenoaks Primary - Vacancies 4
Sevenoaks Primary is a ‘good school’ (OfSTED December 2017). We are a successful and nurturing school, and are now located in a brand new state-of-the-art building as of September 2017.
We can offer:
- A positive ethos – everyone matters and everyone is valued. ‘We are all equal and our teachers are all kind’*
- Fantastic children – ‘the pupils are proud of the school and enthusiastic about their learning’*
- Continuous personal development
- Support and good practice – ‘this is the only school I have ever worked at where staff, as well as pupil well-being, is held in high regard and actively encouraged’*
- An opportunity to be strategic, creative and inspirational.
* OfSTED December 2017
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Senco - Full-time/Part-time
We are looking for an experienced, passionate SENCo who can continue to drive forward the inclusion agenda, to enable every child to achieve their potential.
- Start date September 2021 or earlier for the right candidate
- MPS / UPS + TLR Allowance
- Closing Date: 19/04/2021 at 09:00
- Interviews w/c 26 April 2021
KS1/KS2 Class teacher
- NQT or MPS / UPS
- Closing date: 4th May 2021
- Interviews week commencing 10 May 2021
- September 2021 start
Teaching Assistant with lunchtime supervision
- KR3 (equating to £12,580.19 pro rata per year)
- Closing date: 19th April 2021 @ 9.00am
- Interviews: April 2021
- 30 hours per week term time only plus one week made up of inset days
Teaching Assistant with lunchtime supervision (part-time)
- KR3 (equating to £9,286.63 pro rata)
- Closing date: Wednesday 21 April @ 12.00pm
- Interviews: Monday 26 April 2021
- 22.5 hours per week (mornings plus lunchtime)
- Start date: Immediate
** Please apply through Kent-Teach.com **
These positions are also advertised on Kent-Teach.com
Please see job descriptions attached below
Please note that no previous applicants need apply for any of our current vacancies.
Sevenoaks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For any enquiries, telephone: 01732 453952 or email: email@example.com
Sevenoaks Primary also require a School Crossing Patrol person, KCC recruit for this position not the school so details can be found on the KCC website or in the letter below and applications can be made here.