NSPCC Parent Online Safety Workshop
Parent/Carer Online safety workshop at Sevenoaks Primary School, from 2.00 to 3.00pm in the Main Hall, on Tuesday, 5th March
We’re here to help you keep your child safe online
O2 and the NSPCC have joined forces on a mission to help all children and their families in the UK stay safe online. Together, they’re offering useful tools, support and guidance to help parents and carers have frequent conversations with their children about their online lives.
Our free online safety workshop for parents and carers
We would like to invite all parents, carers or family members to a free online safety workshop at Sevenoaks Primary School, from 2.00 to 3.00pm in the Main Hall, on Tuesday, 5th March. The content covered in the workshops is aimed at adults. Parents with children are advised to arrange childcare if possible.
The hour-long workshop will help parents, carers and other adults understand their child’s online world, build confidence to have those important conversations that can help keep children safe online and help you know where to go for help and advice.
We hope to see you there.
Until then, if you need any support or guidance about keeping children safe online, here are a few things you could do:
- Visit our NSPCC and O2 NSPCC website pages,
- Call our free O2 NSPCC Online Safety Helpline on 0808 800 5002
- Download our Net Aware app on the App Store or Google Play
- Pop into your local O2 store for online safety help from a Guru – you don’t even have to be an O2 customer!
- Sign up to our icebreaker email series.