Our School Policies
- Accessibility Policy and Action Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Anti bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy June 2022
- Charging Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Safeguarding Policy 2022 23
- Complaints procedure
- Data Protection Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Lettings Policy
- Online Safety and Safer use of Technology and Social Media Policy
- Relational Policy Behaviour
- RSE Policy 2022
- School Uniform policy
- Severe weather Snow Policy
- SPS daily risk assessment Academic Year 2021 22 April update
- SPS EYFS Transition Policy 2022
- SPS Remote Learning Policy September 2022
- Vexatious Complaints Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
Please note printed copies of all school policies are available from the school office on request.
Click link below to access the Government statutory KCSIE guidance.
Sevenoaks Primary Financial Information
All local authority maintained schools are required to publish annually on their websites the number of individuals (if any) earning over £100k a year. This information is required to be published in bands of £10k.
At 01/09/2021 no staff at the school earn more than £100k a year.
Other School Information