History of the School
Sevenoaks Primary was built in the early 1950’s, and originally designed as a secondary school.
In 1978 the present primary school was founded by the amalgamation of three junior and infant schools in the town and the name of Sevenoaks County Primary School was established. This was changed to Sevenoaks Primary School in September 1999.
The school consists of fifteen classrooms, a large well-equipped hall with stage, and a separate dining hall, a library, ICT suite, numerous tutor rooms, arts studio, and two large activity corridors.
The school occupies a plot which extends to approximately 14 acres and incorporates a well equipped Foundation Stage play area, Key Stage 1 play area and a separate Key Stage 2 playground with two netball courts, basket ball area and play equipment.
The grass areas provide space for football, hockey pitches, cricket, athletics and wild ecological areas.